Club Penguin Community
Register or login now!!!
Club Penguin Community
Register or login now!!!
Club Penguin Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like clans/armies?
Yes
Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_lcap0%Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_lcap50%Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Don't care
Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_lcap50%Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Zaakhy
Zaakhy

Coins : 5193

Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Vide
PostSubject: Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.   Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Do you enjoy the clans/armies around? Our are they annoying? And if you like them, tell why and vise versa. Razzzzz
Back to top Go down
Mixi.
Mixi.
Founder
Founder

Coins : 123467050

PostSubject: Re: Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.   Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:05 pm

No, I hate them - they're a waste of time and they build up too much commotion and make people unable to enter the room. :S
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinforums.forumotion.org

DAFTFAN2.0
Beta Tester

Coins : 5176

PostSubject: Re: Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.   Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm

To be honest, I don't play Club Penguin anymore, but when I did, they didn't really buzz me at all.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
Chub 777
Beta Tester

Coins : 5122

PostSubject: Re: Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.   Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 am

Nope. They just go around CP spamming "JOIN NACHOS" or "MAJOR ACP FIGHT", etc. Probrably the most annyoing thing on the island.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.   Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clans/Armies... Your opinion of them.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Community :: Club Penguin :: General Club Penguin Discussion -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com